Back in the saddle.

I stumbled upon this Tacos and Beer blog the other day. I hadn’t updated it since 2012 and had almost forgotten it even exists. But exist it does. (Wordpress.com has a long memory, apparently.) And I managed to get logged back in. So I think I’m going to start blogging again.

(June 6, 2024 update: I have since decided to copy these 2024 posts over to Blogger, just because.)

I have been doing some regular blogging over at Substack, but that’s a very specific blog about old comic books, not general-purpose blogging. I had kind of moved all of that sort of general-purpose stuff over to Twitter, which I used to love, but then some rich racist bought it and ruined it.

Substack is having some Twitter-ish managerial issues these days, too. So I probably need to stop using Substack, too. Sigh.

Anyway, if you want to read about comic books from 1978, check out Marvel Time Warp. I’ll let you know when it moves somewhere that isn’t Substack. (Spoiler: I am probably going to move it to Blogger, because I like to party like it is 2005. I have moved a few posts to Blogger if you want a sneak peek.)

And here are what the cats are up to tonight. As you can tell, it’s a pretty exciting evening.

Two photos of my cats, edited into one side-by-side photo. Constance is on the left. She's a gray and white kitty asleep on a gray blanket. Emma is on the right. She is a calico cat and is asleep on my lap with my MacBook in the background behind her - the MacBook is also sort of on my lap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beastie samples and camera gear.

Shot on iPhone (and Panavision).

Dr. No and Frankenstein Castle.