World’s best pancakes.

OK, I haven’t tried all the pancakes from everywhere in the world. But the Gray Cat (known locally as Grái Kötturinn) restaurant in Reykjavik, Iceland, serves the best pancakes I’ve ever eaten. And they come with American-style bacon, which is also really good!

Plate of pancakes and bacon as served at Gray Cat restaurant in Iceland.

I guess I should learn to make pancakes so I can try to figure out why so many restaurant pancakes are meh and why the Gray Cat’s are so amazing.

Aside from having amazing pancakes, the Gray Cat is just a great, cozy restaurant. Highly recommended if you’re ever in the neighborhood.

Interior of Gray Cat restaurant in Iceland. It looks a bit like a bookstore because there are a bunch of shelves filled with books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beastie samples and camera gear.

Shot on iPhone (and Panavision).

Dr. No and Frankenstein Castle.